- View pages from our website in a web browser
- Subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions
- Download pages from our website for caching in a web browser
- Print pages from our website
- Stream audio and video files from our website
- Use our website services by means of a web browser
We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
Acceptable use, You must not
- Use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website.
- Use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- Use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
- Access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing.
- Violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website
- Use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
Limited warranties, We do not warrant or represent
- The completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website.
- That the material on the website is up to date.
- That the website or any service on the website will remain available.
We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website. Breaches of these terms and conditions Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- Send you one or more formal warnings.
- Temporarily suspend your access to our website.
- Permanently prohibit you from accessing our website.
- Block computers using your IP address from accessing our website.
- Contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website.
- Commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise.
- Suspend or delete your account on our website.
Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you agrees not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account). Variation We reserve the right, at our sole discretion to vary/modify the Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior written notice to you. Any modifications will be effective immediately upon the date of posting of the modified Terms and Conditions on our website and you hereby waive any right to receive additional notice of such changes or modifications.
Your continued use of Services following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the modified terms and conditions; therefore it is your responsibility to review these Terms and conditions, policies and guidelines as mentioned herein. If you do not agree to the amended/revised terms, you must stop using the Services. Any use of the Services in violation of these Terms and Conditions may result in among other things termination or suspension of your right to use the Services. When you use Services provided by us, you will be subject to rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such Services, as may be modified from time to time and they shall be deemed to be incorporated into this terms and conditions and shall be considered as part and parcel of this terms and conditions.
You are solely responsible for understanding and complying with any and all laws, rules and regulations that may be applicable to you in connection with your use of the Services. These Terms and Conditions are the electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and its subsequent amendments. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the Laws of India and rules and guidelines set by the concerned authorities from time to time.
Assignment You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions. You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
Severability You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions. You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
Third party rights A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party. The exercise of the parties' rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
Entire agreement The terms and conditions, together with our privacy and cookies policy, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
Law and jurisdiction These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian Law. Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Delhi.
Our details. This website is owned and operated by Central Park Group. Our office address – The Median, Central Park Resorts, Sector – 48, Gurugram, Haryana 122018 (India)
- By post, using the postal address given above
- Contact Number - +91-124-6895000
- Contact Email Id - email@example.com